Review analysis is part of the brand analysis. We know the Amazon is the best source for it. There are millions of products are listed on Amazon. Every product has reviews. Buyers write about products. The question is all those reviews are honest or not. As an analyst people have proper data. Here one free tool is useful.
Review Meta is a great free tool to check the amazon reviews.
But how it works?
- We need to go the website https://reviewmeta.com/.
- Enter the amazon product URL in the given field.
- Start the process.
- After 2 to 3 minutes it shows the result of the process. Where it shows the estimated fake reviews.
How can they understand the reviews are fake?
- There are so many parameters they consider for it.
- First, they check how many reviewers give only one review in lifetime its called One-hit Wonders if they are more means these reviews are suspicious.
- They also count the numbers of never-verified buyers who give reviews.
- What is Phrase Repetition Rate?
- Brand Repetition Rate.
- Brand Repeaters have reviewed more than one product by this brand.
- Brand Loyalists have written multiple reviews, of which 50% or more is for this brand.
- Brand Monogamists have reviewed multiple products but all of them are for this brand.
- Deleted Reviews.
There are a few limitations to keep in mind regarding the Deleted Reviews test:
- They can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.
- They have no information on reviews that were never published in the first place.
- They also don’t know why these reviews were removed. It could be action from the platform, personal decision by the review author, part of entire account closure, even some data error on our part, etc.
- Reviews Trend.